The Terms & Conditions for www.digitalrecycling.co.uk are set out in the terms and conditions section. As part of the offer acceptance process you will need to accept these terms and conditions. You need to be aware these terms and conditions need to be accepted for you to be able to place an order via the site.
Prior to submitting a sell order we strongly recommend you read these Terms & Conditions carefully and keep a copy for your future reference.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, "consumer" means an individual who neither makes this contract in the course of a business, nor holds himself out as doing so, as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- You are resident in Great Britain or Northern Ireland; and
- You are accessing our site from that country; and
- You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract; and
- You are at least 18 years old; or
- If you are under 18 years of age, that you have obtained your parent’s or guardian’s consent to sell your goods to us for the sum indicated via our website and you and your parents or guardians release us of any liabilities or claims that may arise if you send the goods to us in breach of this warranty.
If you deal as a consumer any provision of this contract which is of no effect to a consumer shall not apply. Your statutory rights are not affected by this contract.